I’m Kelly; just a ‘normal mum’ I waited until my late 30s to become a ‘geriatric’ Mum, and unfortunately for many reasons IVF was our route to having a baby. Stressful, life altering and bloody expensive!
Dorothea is nearly two- energetic, funny, annoying, demanding and cute!
I’m all for real; no pouty, contoured- ‘I’ve just woken up’ selfies from me! Often sweary, opinionated and I’m not scared to publish a ‘controversial’ post (open to a good intelligent debate).
I try my best in everything; but I’m not perfect. I’ll often chat about my favourite things which include:
– Making Dorothea look super cute in fab outfits (I try to buy handmade/small/ethical/organic brands- but don’t always have the budget for it)
– Doing fun play activities
– Drinking the ‘odd’ gin; always open to a recommendation, drop me a line!
– I try to be as eco- friendly as I can ( but hippy mum I am not) reducing plastic, recycling, reducing toxins etc etc
– Having fun family days out; we have National Trust membership and we’re not afraid to use it.
– Moaning about life, being tired, work, and generally having the odd (sometimes hormone driven) rant.
If you’re still reading; then you may just like my blog, so read on! (Warning: I talk a lot of shit)